Official 1.0 Release
The time has finally come: We're proud to announce the 1.0 release of University Recipes VR!
As part of our 3rd semester project a team of 6 students has been working on their first VR project.
A not-so-serious VR cooking simulation, which could help you out of your "it's a pandemic anyway, I can eat junk everyday"-phase.
- a kitchen main menu hub world
- different scenarios
- challenging distractions
- "realistic" behaviour of ingredients
- a highscore list to compare your scores inbetween sessions
Planned features (maybe):
- bug fixes (is bugfixing even considered a feature?)
- proper teleportation usage (we know, your food flies around everytime you tp. Think of it as a feature as of now!)
- new scenarios & settings
- Vive & WMR support
- ... maybe a non-VR version (we heard you, Warpedmine)
((Currently only really playable with Oculus Devices))
- For desktop users: Download "University Recipes DESKTOP-LINK", extract and run "University Recipes"
- For Quest 2 non-link users: Download "University Recipes Quest 2 Build NON-LINK", extract APK and install it via Sidequest.
Get University Recipes[VR]
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.